Saturday, June 8, 2019

Happy Saturday

It's looking like it will be a lovely day today! I started a huge yard project yesterday, and my entire upper body is sore. That's always a good sign that progress is being made. ;-) I'll try to get pictures as I go.

Yesterday was the last day of school (hurrah) & the boys had their pre camp physical with the doctor, and we went to Target to pick up a few supplies for our drive to Portland next week. As an end of the school year treat, I also took the boys to a Friday night game event that they love & rarely get to attend, due to other commitments. They had a blast.

Here's what's on the to do list for today:


  • Yard work. So much yard work! The kids will be helping, to earn some bonus summer money
  • Costco
  • Menu plan for the week. So far, I know I'm making crockpot carnitas. I'm stuck beyond that.
  • A friend & her son are coming over to swim in the afternoon.
  • If I don't get enough of a workout doing yard work, some sort of a work out.
  • Make protein balls
  • Make muffins? TBD if M is now allowed to eat muffins again
  • Continue to work on our packing. I'm packing for a variety of things (a biking event, the kids with my parents, all of us at our vacation house, and my girls trip to Hawaii). There are also quite a few special events, and we will need each of the bags at different times, so it's been hard to get my packing together effectively. Fingers crossed that I can make some progress today.
That's it for us. What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish today?

6 comments:

  1. I have no plans but am itching to get out in the yard and maybe a bike ride with hubs later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a list you have going on! I am tired and want to blow today, but that is not going to happen. Way too much to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am planning to veg out in the car on Friday on our road trip!

      Delete
  3. Can’t wait to see the pics. I’m further down the peninsula (Los Altos) so perhaps you will inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are close to each other! Shoot me an email if you want to chat more

      Delete