Yesterday was the last day of school (hurrah) & the boys had their pre camp physical with the doctor, and we went to Target to pick up a few supplies for our drive to Portland next week. As an end of the school year treat, I also took the boys to a Friday night game event that they love & rarely get to attend, due to other commitments. They had a blast.
Here's what's on the to do list for today:
- Yard work. So much yard work! The kids will be helping, to earn some bonus summer money
- Menu plan for the week. So far, I know I'm making crockpot carnitas. I'm stuck beyond that.
- A friend & her son are coming over to swim in the afternoon.
- If I don't get enough of a workout doing yard work, some sort of a work out.
- Make protein balls
- Make muffins? TBD if M is now allowed to eat muffins again
- Continue to work on our packing. I'm packing for a variety of things (a biking event, the kids with my parents, all of us at our vacation house, and my girls trip to Hawaii). There are also quite a few special events, and we will need each of the bags at different times, so it's been hard to get my packing together effectively. Fingers crossed that I can make some progress today.
That's it for us. What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish today?