Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Plans for the week

It will be a busy week before we head out of town. And, let me say that my current definition of busy is different than when I'm working. Both because the tasks on my list are just different in nature, and that I allow myself a little more flex. It's great & I have absolutely no regrets about this summer. What a fantastic opportunity to spend time on other projects, spend time on myself & with all of my favorite people.

Here's what I plan to do this week:

  • Sam has a bunch of appointments for his teeth & will have an extraction. He's super excited. ;-)
  • I need to continue my workouts, and maybe do some additional core work, as I'll be wearing a bathing suit in about ten days!
  • Clean the house before we go out of town.
  • Finish packing for our many parts of the trip.
  • Get Sam's paperwork finished & ready to go for some testing he's having done.
  • Clean the fridge & freezer
  • Continue yard work project. I'll have to do this in the early mornings and/or before it's too hot.
  • The boys have a few friend plans that include the pool.
  • Update the budget.
  • Journal, meditate, blog. I love all three of these, and find them very enjoyable & a good balance to my other activities.
  • Organize paperwork that's stacked up.
  • Call a friend that I haven't spoken to in a long time.
  • Finish all camp paperwork for both kids.
  • Build a menu for the next three or so weeks & a matching shopping list.
That's it for me! What about you? What's on your list for the week?

2 comments:

  1. That is a very long list. Cleaning and laundry are on my list this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have quite the plan, and that you have it under control.

    ReplyDelete