Here's what I plan to do this week:
- Sam has a bunch of appointments for his teeth & will have an extraction. He's super excited. ;-)
- I need to continue my workouts, and maybe do some additional core work, as I'll be wearing a bathing suit in about ten days!
- Clean the house before we go out of town.
- Finish packing for our many parts of the trip.
- Get Sam's paperwork finished & ready to go for some testing he's having done.
- Clean the fridge & freezer
- Continue yard work project. I'll have to do this in the early mornings and/or before it's too hot.
- The boys have a few friend plans that include the pool.
- Update the budget.
- Journal, meditate, blog. I love all three of these, and find them very enjoyable & a good balance to my other activities.
- Organize paperwork that's stacked up.
- Call a friend that I haven't spoken to in a long time.
- Finish all camp paperwork for both kids.
- Build a menu for the next three or so weeks & a matching shopping list.
That's it for me! What about you? What's on your list for the week?