We have a huge ivy "infestation", so I'm trying to get that taken care of & work on our backyard generally. It's A LOT of work! My arms are so sore that, when I tried to use the trimmers on a plant last night, I couldn't squeeze enough to trim even the smallest plant. :-) Oh well, a good sign that I'm working hard!
I'll try & get some pictures of our projects along the way.
Here's what's on the agenda for today. It's going to be a reasonably mellow day, with just one time commitment.
- Trim ivy off of fence by pool
- Have boys collect all yard clippings into a big pile (our yard waste bin is incredibly full)
- Work out, assuming I have enough strength and/or don't get enough work out in the yard. Maybe yoga or pilates.
- Wash all of the sheets
- Go to Rite Aid for discounted Home Depot gift card
- Head to Lowes with M to look at blinds, a light fixture & a net for our plants, to keep the squirrels out. They have eaten all of our produce, again.
- Have the boys call my parents.
- Take Sam for his soccer evaluation
- Fill out paperwork for Sam
- Pick up almond milk at the store
- Hang out by the pool, as it's supposed to be close to 100 today!
I think that's it for us. I need to get the yard work stuff done early, before it gets too hot. What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish today?