Yesterday was such a nice day. M & I both got in a run in the morning, and then went to a wine tasting, and had lunch together. The weather was lovely, & it was so great to just have some time to talk & catch each other up on work, life & how things are going. Those conversations can be hard to have both because we're really busy & because COVID means there are always others around & listening. :-)
We came home & picked up Sam for his soccer game. They lost 0-2, but it was a fun match to watch. We made dinner & relaxed together.
Gratuitous plant picture. I love the color & number of blooms on this rhododendron in our yard. It's definitely having it's moment this week.
So with that, what's happening today? Plenty to do, as usual:
- The boys have a soccer scrimmage
- I'm planning to run
- I have some yard work/gardening to take care of
- I'm making eggroll in a bowl for dinner. Yum.
- I'm going to do some travel planning for our Hawaii trip
- I have some banking chores to take care of
- Wash all of the bedding
- Sit in the sun & read my book
- Make the menu plan & grocery list
- Pick up our weekly groceries
- Shred cabbage & carrots for dinner & future coleslaw