Monday, March 22, 2021

Menu plan Monday

 As our schedule gets crazier, it's important for me to get back to menu planning. It saves me time, reduces stress & food waste. 

Here's our plan for the week:


  • Friday - we had freezer items. Chicken curry (x2), Keto chili (x1), and Nick had chicken & pasta. For an appetizer, we had wings
  • Saturday - M & I were going to go out to eat, but we ended up making coconut shrimp & drinking champagne while playing cards. (Kids were both at activities). I made pasta & meatballs for everyone, when they got home. 
  • Sunday - steak, brussel sprouts, & roasted potatoes
  • Monday - gyro meat + naan & salads
  • Tuesday - tacos
  • Wednesday - gyro meat, naan & salads - take 2
  • Thursday - tacos - take 2
  • Friday - kebabs (freezer) & "healthy" noodles
Bonus picture. Our neighbor has rosemary bushes growing as hedges in her yard. They are huge & lovely, and...edible! They inspired us to grow rosemary in a pot, and we used it for our grilled steak yesterday. Yum.




What about you? What's on your menu for the week?

2 comments:

  1. Nice menu-I am probably boring everyone with my menu (and the level of details I share), but hotdishes and soup are the plan this week.

    ReplyDelete