I'm thrilled it's the weekend. I've been feeling low energy all week, and just a bit run down, so I'm looking forward to having the day off.
It's still pretty chilly here in the mornings, but with definite signs of spring. . . A rose growing in our yard.
- Soccer game
- I'll walk or run during warm ups
- I'm taking Sam to a local park to meet up (masked) with a friend
- Sam has tennis lessons this afternoon
- I have a stack of laundry awaiting my attention
- Menu planning
- Prep taco meat for the week
- M & I are going out to dinner (outdoor restaurant). It will likely be chilly, so I'll be very bundled up.