It's a busy week ahead, but luckily not quite as intense as last week. I have a gift card for takeout from work, and this feels like the right time to use it.
Here's what we're eating this week (in addition to green salads with every meal):
- Friday - We had gyozos, & baked chicken
- Saturday - eat out, late soccer game
- Sunday - kebabs & rice
- Monday - chicken curry (freezer)
- Tuesday - taquitos (didn't get made last week)
- Wednesday - kebabs & rice
- Thursday - takeout, using a gift card from work
- Friday - TBD, but potentially pizza or salads topped with a protein
That's it from our side. What about you? What are you having for dinner at your house?