October should be a fun month. My parents are coming for a visit, we're heading to Santa Barbara for our anniversary, and work *should* be a bit more dialed back.
Here are my goals for the month:
- Find an accountant & financial planner. I'm hiring an accountant this year, given our vacation house sale, and I'd like another set of eyes on the financials of my "leave work" plan.
- Track all grocery expenses, to get a perspective on a realistic budget, and any cuts/swaps we want to make
- Make $150 in side hustle
- Have two dates with M
- Set up permit appointment for Sam
- Have a fabulous anniversary trip
- Have a family adventure
- Fast until noon 20 days
- Lose 2 lbs
- 1300 minutes of cardio
- Run 25 miles
- 10 strength workouts
- Meditate 12 times
- Continue doctor's stuff for lupus & my back pain
- Donate or toss 30 items
- Try 2 new recipes
- Write for 30 minutes
- Put out at least one Halloween/fall decoration
That's it for me. What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in October?