My parents are in town for a few more days, and spending time with us before they head home. As a result, we are feeding 6-7. Our neighbor's power is out, so we've also been feeding her dinner.
- Friday - M & I were in Scottsdale, and went out for Mexican food, at the hotel we were staying at. We had fajitas. Yum.
- Saturday - M & I were still in Scottsdale, and had steak. Yum.
- Sunday - We were back home, & I made a fiesta chicken rice skillet, that we served with garden tomatoes, sour cream, chips & guacamole.
- Monday - My dad made a delicious stuffed shells dinner, with Caesar salad & garlic bread
- Tuesday - M is making rice, and we will serve that with the Korean beef dish I made & froze last week. We will be driving to multiple soccer practices
- Wednesday - My dad is making one of Nick's favorites - homemade baked chicken tenders
- Thursday - Everyone is flying out, and I'll be juggling various soccer practices, so leftovers
- Friday - Nick & Sam both have activities, so likely frozen pizza & salad
What about you? What are you eating this week? Any good recipes to share?