Monday, January 10, 2022

Menu Plan Monday

In case you're wondering about the overload of soup, my husband was out of town & is not a fan of soup. I took the opportunity to make several soup options (YUM!) & froze the rest for quick lunches.  

Here's what we're eating this week

Friday - meatball soup + sourdough bread

Saturday - white chicken chili + sourdough bread

Sunday - chicken and dumplings

Monday - tacos

Tuesday - oven baked chicken taquitos with guacamole, sour cream & salsa

Wednesday - slow cooker chicken tikka masala with rice

Thursday - taquitos, round 2

Friday - wings & gyozos

We are likely going skiing over the weekend, so I need to think of an easily packed/prepared couple of dinners for that.

What's on your menu this week? Two of the recipes (taquitos & tikka masala) are new to me, so I'll report back on how we liked them. 

5 comments:

  1. I love white chicken chili! I am going to have to try this recipe soon. I could easily have soup every single night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would add more beans, when making it again. And like you, I love soup!

      Delete
  2. White chicken chili sounds so good right now, I think that will go on the menu this week or next. We have a plethora of chicken here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love tikka marsala here. I don't make it very often though. Hope you enjoy it.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those oven baked taquitos do look yummy! I've only planned half the week so far. Last night was pan seared rainbow trout, tonight is stuffed bell peppers and tomorrow night will be fajitas.

    ReplyDelete