I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, with meal planning & working through our (extensive) freezer supplies. Here's what's on the menu for the week. Apparently, it's a very Mexican themed week on our side.
- Friday - baked chicken with ravioli
- Saturday - barbecued chicken & coleslaw, with the last of the ski weekend bagels for the hungry teens
- Sunday - chicken fajitas (seasoned meat from my freezer batch cooking), with all of the fixings (sour cream, cheese, tomatoes, tortilla chips, guac)
- Monday - homemade taquitos (freezer)
- Tuesday - barbecued chicken + stuffed potatoes
- Wednesday - fajitas, take 2
- Thursday - meatball soup & bread
- Friday - wings & gyozas
I'm hoping to ask Nick to make French bread on Wednesday evening, to accompany our Thursday dinner. If that doesn't pan out, I'll figure out something else to go with the soup.
I'm happy to report that we've made a lot of freezer progress, and have had some creative lunches as well. That always feels good. What about you? What's on your menu this week?