Monday, January 31, 2022

Menu Plan Monday

Dealing with food allergies & picky eaters can be..time consuming, so I've opted for a menu this week that has two core meals Nick likes (tacos & spaghetti) & can easily be customized for M. While Sam & I enjoying trying out various cuisines, sometimes you just need a week where you can guarantee everyone will eat what you make. ;-)  

Here's what's on the menu:

  • Friday - we went out, after an evening soccer game
  • Saturday - tacos
  • Sunday - chicken curry & rice
  • Monday - spaghetti & meatballs
  • Tuesday - tacos
  • Wednesday - chicken curry
  • Thursday - spaghetti & meatballs
  • Friday - pizza
What are you making this week?

5 comments:

  1. Some weeks foods are filled with adventure and some weeks it is just comfort foods. It doesn't really matter in the end as long as everyone eats.
    BTW your menu looks pretty good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well leftover curry tonight, I am going to make a big pot of chili tomorrow with cornbread, then something chicken and something fish. Those are the meats I have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. I just ate a peanut butter and banana sandwich, Elvis style, for supper lol! Close relation had major surgery today so I have been at hospital and I have nothing planned for week bc after work I was supervised they let me stay. I will function as caregiver. Probably deli at grocery store will be my friend this week. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My next to last sentence made zero sense … lol. I am not even gonna try to correct. Some weeks are like that. Cindy in the South

      Delete
  4. Tacos and pizza, yum! Two of my favorite meals.

    ReplyDelete