I'm a little late to the party, but better late than never. Here's how I did with my December goals.
- Stick to our budget, including for Christmas - we stuck to our budget, including Christmas! (Our ski trip was another story, but that's part of January's budget)
- Make $250, so I can complete our 2022 side hustle goal - close - I made $224
- Continue post work plan & budget - we made a lot of progress on our budget planning for the years ahead
- Go through ebay inventory - yes! Cleaned out a bunch, & donated a bunch.
- Give away 10 things on Buy Nothing - I gave away probably 25 items (thermos x2, 2 tennis bags, clothing items, craft projects, shoes, etc)
- Use up 5 random freezer items - I used up: enchilada sauce, enchiladas, lasagna. & green onion pancakes).
- One activity with the kids - we drove around & looked at Christmas lights
- Help Nick learn to drive - the driving continues!
- Two dates with M - yes! We had a lovely couple of nights in a hotel
- Connect with M's family - sent pictures & videos
- Continue with 2023 travel planning & finalize ski week plans - we are waiting for summer dates to be finalized, but we have a budget & our priorities in place. We're checking out both places while skiing, to make a final decision for ski week.
- Post weekly fitness summaries - done
- Match November's calories burned - I was about 1,000 calories short, which makes sense, given I missed two of Orange Theory workouts, given the studio was closed from an ice storm.
- Close rings 28 days - I only closed them 20 days, and need more focus in January!
- Take advantage of workout classes - the workout classes I had planned over Christmas didn't work out, as the studio was closed due to an ice storm. Otherwise, all workouts happened as planned.
- Meditate 5x - nope, and there were days I could have really used it!
- Lose 2 lbs - oh my, definitely no. January will need to be a fresh start, with a focus on bringing my calories back in check & reducing sweets & snacks.
- Do something social with friends - met friends for dinner
- Continue to volunteer - yes, done!
- More thinking on "post career" plans - I continue to think about this, but don't have any formal plans
What about you? How did you do with your December goals? Any wins to share?