Monday, January 23, 2023

Menu Plan Monday

 Here's what's on the menu at our house this week.

  • Friday - spaghetti & meatballs + garlic bread
  • Saturday - date night. Pizza for the kids
  • Sunday - grilled chicken & rice
  • Monday - garlic noodles with beef & broccoli (didn't get made last week)
  • Tuesday - leftover spaghetti & meatballs
  • Wednesday - leftover grilled chicken & rice
  • Thursday - leftover garlic noodles with beef & broccoli
  • Friday - I'm taking the boys out for a "mom/boys" dinner. Assuming they are both don't have plans, which is quite a risk. ;-) 
What about you? What's on your menu this week?

8 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds good. I foundered Bailey on spaghetti, so I need to wait a while before I make it again. I gave beef and chicken on hand and will probably make pineapple chicken again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's M's go to "quick weeknight" meal, when everything else falls apart. The boys like it, as he typically makes garlic bread to go with it. ;-)

      Delete
  2. I am roasting pumpkin seeds and going to make pumpkin soup with a pumpkin I just cut

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am roasting pumpkin seeds and making pumpkin soup with pumpkins I got on sale right after Halloween. Also, for breakfast my standard egg and tomato sandwich, channeling Elvis for my banana and peanut butter lunch sandwiches this week, and will probably make tomato soup with grilled cheese again this weekend for the middle kid. Other than. That it will be something random but very easy. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Random & easy sounds great! I'm still enjoying the soup I made last weekend.

      Delete
  4. hate menu planning, never seems to happen in my house, even though I am organized in every other way.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must try the garlic noodles and beef recipe. It sounds wonderful.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I clicked on the link to the noodles and broccoli. It sounds so simple and delicious that I bookmarked it for February (out of oyster sauce and can't buy it until then)

    ReplyDelete