I didn't get everything done on my long weekend to do list, but I did get quite a bit accomplished. We'll ignore the clearing of the drains, bucket brigade, clearing the garage, etc. Let's hope that was a one time thing, although we will definitely be keeping that drain cleared moving forward.
I made the following, for food prep:
- Ham & lentil soup
- Rosemary & white bean soup
- French bread
- Two dozen blueberry muffins
- Two dozen banana muffins
- Pureed all of the bananas in the freezer, to create space, and get them ready for future muffins
- Prepped six pounds of chicken - 1/2 for chicken shawarma, 1/2 for chicken fajitas. I also chopped all of the veggies, and froze the remaining fajitas for a future meal. Same with the shawarma. We will have the rest of the fajitas & shawarma for dinners this week.
- Washed all rugs
- Two workout classes (one was canceled due to the flooding)
- Virtual happy hour with my sister & BFF
- Got a massage
- Met another friend for coffee
- Watched a couple of shows & read
I also did a few other odds & ends (all of the grocery shopping), and while the weekend didn't turn out as I'd hoped due to the flooding, I'm happy with the stuff I got done.
What about you? What have you been up to lately? Have you had any productive days?
Was sorry to read about the garage flooding, What a pain! But glad you could squeeze in some time for the fun things! 😊ReplyDelete
It was a nice balance of things, for sure. Having a three day weekend with no other responsibilities is super rare!Delete
Ive been thin\king of you since I read/heard about all the rains and flooding in California. I am sorry you had to deal with the mess.ReplyDelete
I hope you don't ever have to deal with the flooding again. Wow you were accomplished though in spite of detour. Your meals and prep were fantastic.ReplyDelete