Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Workout Wednesday

 

Workout for the week

  • Monday - Orange Theory class
  • Tuesday - 75 minutes of elliptical
  • Wednesday - 50 minutes of elliptical
  • Thursday - 1 hour of elliptical + 1.5 mile walk
  • Friday - Orange Theory class
  • Saturday - Orange Theory class skipped, as I was dealing with the flooding garage. I did get plenty of exercise, carrying buckets of water. 
  • Sunday - Orange Theory class

Highlights - I did really well with tracking my calories, avoiding sweets & alcohol, & I lost 1.5 lbs. 

Lowlights - My knee has been bothering me a bit, so I ordered knee sleeves (like slide on braces) to help reduce pressure during my workouts. Fingers crossed.

How did you do with your health & fitness this week?

4 comments:

  1. I'm amazed with your family and work schedule you give/ find the time to work out regularly. If I cut back so where, I'm sure I'd find more ...and I should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great! Sorry your knee is bothering you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on your weight loss. I am cheering you on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kind of, sort of, been sleeping in lately. I really need to get back at it.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete