It was a mixed week for workouts, and I finally have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to talk about my knee. Something is not right.
Workouts for the week:
- Monday - Orange Theory workout class
- Tuesday - no workout, as my knee has continued to bother me
- Wednesday - Orange Theory workout class
- Thursday - 50 minutes on the elliptical
- Friday - no workout, due to very last minute all day work drama
- Saturday - Orange Theory workout class
- Sunday - Orange Theory workout class
Highlights - The workouts I did get were high quality
Lowlights - my knee, missed workouts, & overall more snacking. M brought me a box of delicious Belgian chocolates, and I ate a couple at a time until they were gone.
That's it from my side. How are you doing with your health & fitness?