Monday, January 9, 2023

Menu Plan Monday

We're back in action, & meal planning again. Our vacation was lovely, but it's always nice to be home & cooking again. As we all know, eating out is incredibly expensive!

  • Friday - grilled burgers (the only day it's not expected to rain)
  • Saturday - beef tacos & guacamole
  • Sunday - chicken curry & rice
  • Monday - leftover tacos & guacamole
  • Tuesday - burgers
  • Wednesday - chicken curry & rice
  • Thursday - pulled pork (freezer)
  • Friday - TBD, or chicken alfredo (per Sam's request)
What's on your menu this week?

7 comments:

  1. After cooking in the weekend plus eating out, I'm loaded with food. One last lunch outing today with my kids, and tomorrow they're taking their grandma. I'll be using up what I can the rest of the month in meals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have all of that food to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally made the French Onion Soup. I see many salads with added protein and lots of slaw this week on my menu. Once the soup is gone, I am thinking of making a tomato soup from the frozen tomato puree from the summer. Need space in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. French onion soup sounds like a great idea right now. I'm really the only person in my family who will eat much soup, unfortunately, so I don't make much, unless it's for my lunches.

      Delete
  4. we have slow cooker pork chops with potatoes, radishes (both cooked in the slow cooker) and cesar salad. Haven't figured out the rest of the week!! I know not organized at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I'd never thought of cooking radishes with potatoes. How does the flavor work out? I love them raw.

      Delete
  5. Great plans as usual.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete