It's a new year, with fresh new goals! Here's what I'm planning to get done this month.
- Stick to our budget
- Use up 5 freezer items
- Save $500 for college
- Earn $200 in side hustle money
- Apply for status match on preferred airline
- Plan one fun activity with the kids
- Plan out college visits
- Help Nick with driving
- Have two dates with M
- Call + pictures for M's family
- Finalize ski week plans
- Lose 5 lbs (carryover holiday weight)
- Track calories, eat a balanced diet
- Close rings 30 days
- Make the most of fitness options
- Make doctor's appointment
- Do something social with friends
- Invest time in my volunteer roles
- Practice French on Duolingo
What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in January?
Input on under 2 pounds from my 25 pound loss, so I want to lose that, then keep on with my next 10% body weight goalReplyDelete
That seems more realistic to me than a large number of pounds, and hopefully more sustainable. I still am sharing 2923 goals,but January will be a norming month. Good luck to you on your goals. I'm rooting for you!
I can't say I've got any kind of an organized goals list for the month!ReplyDelete
I have plotted out what our January financials should look like and I am hoping that it all tallies up. I'm putting up the 2023 Lakota Giving launch next week, that post is nearly done.
I'd like to reset my attitude and mindset, but I don't have any idea how that would happen yet.