It's a one week menu (plus bonus day), before I leave for France on Sunday. Here's what we're planning to eat this week:
- Friday - chicken, caprese salad
- Saturday - steak, shrimp & salad
- Sunday - out, family dinner, using a gift card from a neighbor
- Monday - Philly cheese steaks
- Tuesday - spaghetti & meatballs + garlic bread for the teens
- Wednesday - tacos
- Thursday - leftovers
- Friday - leftovers (if we have anything), otherwise, wings & gyozas
- Saturday - kebabs & rice. My sister will be in town, ahead of our flight to France, so M will be making a Persian feast (one of her favorite meals).
What about you? What's on your menu this week?