Wednesday, September 6, 2023

September Goals

 I have a crazy September, with an unexpected trip to Japan (work) & my sister's 50th birthday trip (France). I'm very excited for the France trip, but the Japan trip got added last minute & is making September feel particularly nuts. As a result, I'm trying to keep my goals realistic for the month.


Financial:

  • Stick to our budget
  • Use 3 "hard to use" freezer/pantry items
  • Stay on track with travel budget
Family:
  • Have one date with M
  • Take Nick out
  • Set up weekly kid/mom meetings
Fitness/Health:
  • Lose 3 lbs
  • Run 60 miles
  • Follow the No S diet...entirely, when not traveling + in Tokyo, and loosely in France
Personal/Creative:

  • Do something social with friends
  • Practice French on Duolingo
  • Have a fabulous trip to France
What about you? What's on your list of goals for the month? 

6 comments:

  1. I just remembered that you never sleep on flights and you have two overseas round trip flights this month, eep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’d give up eating entirely so that I could eat everything in France. The food is sooooo.l delicious. Can’t wait to hear how well you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely planning to enjoy plenty of food in France!!

      Delete
  3. Adding another trip to a month with a trip is something that would throw me overboard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely not great! I'm trying to stay relaxed about it, but it's caused some angst for sure.

      Delete