Sunday, September 3, 2023

It's Sunday

 I was moderately productive yesterday, but definitely didn't get as much done as I would have liked. 

I did a video call with my friends, to finalize some our France trip details, then ordered a few things I'm still missing, and booked our train travel while we're there. I made two dozen muffins, did some laundry & cleaned all of Nick's junk out of my closet & listed almost all of it on Buy Nothing. That was a big time hit, but I'm thrilled to have made progress on that. I also worked out, and while it was tiring, it felt good to get back to a routine.

As for today:

  • Clean the house. For real. It's so messy, after I was out of town last weekend.
  • Laundry
  • Make a chicken dish (find out who will be eating)
  • Work out
  • Send revised France itinerary to friends
  • Work on budget/bill paying
  • Coordinate Buy Nothing pickups
  • September goals
  • August goals recap
  • Make banana muffins
  • Clean freezer
What about you? What are you up to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment