Saturday, September 9, 2023

Saturday Happenings

I'm trying to hit the right balance of productivity & relaxing today, as it's my only weekend day. My ride is picking me up at 8 am tomorrow, to head to the airport for my trip to Japan. Long travel days are definitely not relaxing.

I got up this morning, and went to a workout class. Came home, showered & went to Sam's soccer game. Sam has been playing soccer for 12 years, and as far as I can recall, this is the first time he's ever needed to sub out due to injury. Both boys have been incredibly lucky in that regard. He got elbowed in the face, and had a bloody nose that lasted for most of the second half. 

What else is on the to do list for today?

  • Finish my last minute packing
  • Read by the pool for a bit?
  • Make dinner - I'm trying this chicken & orzo skillet recipe 
  • Package up a few returns
  • Laundry. Sam has a second game tomorrow, so hoping I can get all of that blood out of his uniform. 
  • Do some budget management & spreadsheet entry
What about you? What are you up to today? 

2 comments:

  1. Safe travels! Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you safe travels for Japan! Hope Sam is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete