Sound fun? If so, please join in.
All that you need to do is:
- Set yourself some goals. If you have a blog, link up in the comments. If not, just specify your goals in the comment themselves. This is for you, so if your goal is to increase your water intake, or up your servings of fruit & veggies, or work out 3 days a week . . . whatever you're trying to accomplish.
- Check in weekly (again, either in your blog or comments)
- Support the other folks as you can.
I'll use a random drawing at the end of February to pick winners, & two winners will each receive $25 via paypal.
February is a short month, but we can accomplish a lot!
Here are my February Fitness Challenge goals for the month:
1) Track my calories in MyFitnessPal every day, & stay within my calorie allotment 90% of the time. In February, that boils down to 25 days. It's my birthday month, so trying to be realistic.
2) Get 1,000 minutes of cardio.
3) Complete 10 strength workouts.
4) Complete 7 stretching workouts.
5) Bonus goal - attend a Pilates or Barre workout class. I have a Groupon for a local studio, but have never made it given M's travel schedule & the kids. I'd love to make this a priority.
What about you? Are you in?! Please join us!
Ok, maybe this is what I need to kickstart my exercise routine that I dropped back in December and never found it again. It won't be quite as intense as yours of course. I just want to re-follow the video exercises I was doing and avoid all sweets again, since that really made a difference in my weight. I'll update on Monday.ReplyDelete
I'm in, goals posted :)ReplyDelete
Hmmmm... Thinking about this, it may be a good way for me to UP my calories & get in more veggies!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the challenge. I am so in! Just posted my goals!ReplyDelete
1. Lose 2lbs
2. Record every calorie I eat on MYFitnessPal
3. Walk 10 miles
Okay...mine are posted. Very simple but I hope to achieve them. Good luck everyone!ReplyDelete
Heyoo, I'm Amber and I am entered. Here is my post ! http://wp.me/p2dJgx-aeReplyDelete
I am just catching up on blogs from the last week so I just saw this. Here are my goals. I will post them on my blog soon.ReplyDelete
1. Record every day in MyFitnessPal even if I go over my calorie intake.
2. Exercise 4 days a week
3. Increase Daily servings of Veggie
Hi Sir, You are really excellent author.ReplyDelete
The actions you recommended on thehawaiiplan.blogspot.com that It is progressively typical for you to be able to get into your name of your websites.It is a option able website for all the individuals.Many individuals are getting different types of service by this website.I always like this website. Yes, it is really creates getting a quotation simple.As I to discuss Personal trainer sacramento, Weight Loss Programs, Knowing the best workout routines, Healthy Meals and Guides, keep your health and fitness levels high with Ken Karnacks 25 years of expert advice and help.
I like your choice full Article.