Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday Wrap Up

I mentioned yesterday that M's alarm went off at 3:55, & I did not get much sleep. As a result, I skipped my workout & went to bed at 8:00 last night (with the kids). It felt so good, & I slept in until 6. Wow. Ten hours of sleep! I clearly needed that. :-)

I'm entering the part of the month where I need to clearly remember what needs to be accomplished - it's all too easy to get caught up in the daily grind & lose sight of my goals.


(Blogger - will you PLEASE fix the photo upload functionality? I'm running out of pictures to recycle.)

Here's what I really need to get done today.

  1. Call our insurance company about rates.
  2. Renew car tabs.
  3. Fax forms for our refinance. Again. This is pretty much an every day occurrence. :-)
  4. Run 5 miles.
  5. Complete arms strength training exercise.
  6. Power yoga.
  7. Solve a login issue on my phone.
  8. Clean my junk drawer.
  9. Figure out why I can't send the movie clips I made for my grandmother's gift. The goal was to share them with other family members as well, but they can't access the files.
  10. Make some progress in my closet. I have a ton of items ready for Ebay, but want M (the better photographer in the house) to take pictures for me.
What about you? Where are you at with your goals?

5 comments:

  1. I have been able to upload photos with chrome this week. I am not sure what browser you are using. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should try chrome - I'm using Internet Explorer, & it's a known issue on the Blogger side. Thanks for the recommendation!

      Delete
  2. Yoga and a run? I only aspire to get there! You sound like one busy lady today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's because I slept way too much yesterday. :-) I'm falling behind! :-)

      Delete
  3. I ran out of space on Blogger, so I use Photobucket and then just copy and paste html in my posts. 10 hours of sleep, I'm so envious right now...

    ReplyDelete