We had five hours of soccer yesterday, and Nick is officially done for the season. Sam has a last game today, and Nick has a birthday party. On top of that, I'm catching up on laundry, holiday shopping, & getting ready for Thanksgiving!
I managed to sneak in a run yesterday, and went for a walk today. A headache prevented me from running again.
And, now that I'm back, I need to get organized! Here's our menu plan for the week. I'm actually going to also to try to remember what we really ate, and post that as a recap. I'll start next week!
- Saturday - Risotto with sausage & butternut squash. This was *amazing*.
- Sunday - Beef kebabs, rice & greek yogurt.
- Monday - Leftover risotto for the adults, & leftover tacos for the kiddos.
- Tuesday - Leftover kebabs & rice
- Wednesday - Something fast from the freezer. Likely, chicken & pasta
- Thursday - we're having goat cheese crostini & pomegranate martinis (sparkling lemonade), and then roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, stuffing & pumpkin pie. A feast!
- Friday - Crostini & butternut squash soup
- Saturday - Thanksgiving leftovers
- Sunday - Homemade pizza
How about you? Are you ready for the holidays? Still feeling the jetlag, but SO happy to be home!!