My goals for this trip are:
- A successful presentation at a conference. I'm not a lover of public speaking. I need to give myself a few practice runs on the plane
- Healthy eating! This is so hard when I travel.
- Working out two times during my trip. Again, the jet lag & general exhaustion makes this difficult.
- As much sleep as possible! Another challenge.
- To stay calm, relax & enjoy the experience - even if I'm not excited about it generally.
I rarely spend money on work trips, although I may pick up Havianas, if they are a particularly good deal. I'll also test out my new Global Entry card on my return through the US. Let's hope it works well.
Enjoy the week, everyone!!