We've had a great, relaxing weekend. We'll close it off this evening by a local festival of lights, which the kids are very excited about. I'm hoping to go for a run shortly (when it warms up) & put the tree up. Other than that, it should be a very mellow day - I'm hoping to read my new library book. Woohoo! :-)
Here are my goals for December! If they look familiar, that's because they are *very* similar to my November goals. (Updated to add a few things that I forgot).
- Complete 1000 minutes of cardio
- Complete 10 strength workouts
- Complete 4 stretching workouts
- Lose 2 pounds
- Stick to our December budget
- Finish our 2016 budget planning
- Continue working on my "40 week project!"
- Re-evaluate our budget by working backward from "must haves" & see what our minimum income would be. (Advice from some of you a few posts back).
- Get a notary signature & mail off our 529 paperwork, to remove the money from our Washington plan.
- Start a new Utah 529.
- Draft version of 2016 family calendar & vacations
- Finish all holiday shopping!
- Plan a December menu, including when we're at our vacation house
- Continue to accept no more than one late night's worth of meetings/week
- Eat lunch away from my desk 2x/week or more
- Book my workouts on my calendar, & *stick with them*!!
- Figure out backup nanny option, while my nanny is out of town.
- Get together for a minimum of one social event with a friend
- Volunteer at the boys school.
- One date night with M
- Plan at least one fun holiday outing with the kids. Likely a drive to a neighboring town to see the lights, wearing pajamas. We always stop for hot chocolate as well.
That's it for me, how about you? Are you looking forward to December?