- Complete 1000 minutes of cardio
- Complete 10 strength workouts
- Complete 4 stretching workouts
- Lose 3 pounds
- Stick to our November budget
- Finish our 2016 budget planning
- Continue working on my "40 week project!"
- Re-evaluate our budget by working backward from "must haves" & see what our minimum income would be. (Advice from some of you a few posts back).
- Draft version of 2016 family calendar & vacations
- Finish all holiday shopping!
- Continue to accept no more than one late night's worth of meetings/week
- Eat lunch away from my desk 3x/week or more
- Book my workouts on my calendar, & *stick with them*!!
- Get together for a minimum of one social event with a friend
- Volunteer at the boys school.
- One date night with M
- Plan & have a fun & special Thanksgiving/surrounding time off with the kids, despite having to work.
I think that will do it! How about you? What are you hoping to accomplish this month?