Here's what we've been up to this week. A mix of the basics, and a few bigger wins.
- Made lunch for everyone before we left for the airport
- Packed or froze all remaining grocery leftovers before we left the coast
- Limited running the dishwasher to one load/day, 2x this week. This is an ongoing process, as not all of us our aligned on this strategy. :-)
- No soccer during the week means I only did two loads of laundry, vs my typical four loads. I line dried everything but towels & socks.
- All meals made at home (save for free lunches at work). No meals out.
- Used up green tomatoes (from our garden) I've been ripening for over a month. They were finally ready to eat.
- Sold a hoodie that was at the beach house (but never worn & now outgrown) for $6 on our local Facebook swap
- Bought my flight for my girls trip to Las Vegas in April for $11, and Southwest points. I earned the Southwest points through business travel. I wasn't sure if the itinerary would ever work out to make this happen, so super happy I was able to book it!
That's it from our side. What about you? Any big frugal wins?