- Finalize all 2018 budget trackers
- Stick to 2018 budget
- Model out savings plan for the year
- Come up with one way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis
- Assuming one car is back from the shop, sell our sedan
- If we sell the sedan, call around for new car insurance.
- Have one family evening together: cooking dinner, board games, etc
- Have a date night with M, and potentially a date lunch!
- My extended family has asked for tips & tricks on travel hacking, so send a family newsletter with helpful details.
- Complete a full round of 21 Day Fix
- Eat 5 servings a day of fruit & veggies
- Lose 3 pounds
- Run at least 6 times
- Work from home 3 days
- Continue working through my checklist on setting an end date
- Try a yogurt recipe
- Spend time with a friend
- Volunteer at least 1x
- Book a spa/birthday treat, using my gift card
- Complete a Dream Bio (stolen from Frugalwoods)