- Friday - unexpected meal out, thanks to a kids schedule change. :-( I'm usually ALL over this, so I was disappointed in this expense. Did at least manage to get the kids fed before their activity.
- Saturday - planned for date night. We haven't had a meal out alone since Hawaii, so ironic we had two in a weekend! Kids will eat mac & cheese, or something easy
- Sunday - beef kebabs, rice, & yogurt sauce
- Monday - ground beef tacos (made ahead over the weekend) + guacamole
- Tuesday - leftover kebabs & rice
- Wednesday - leftover tacos
- Thursday - chicken pesto tortellini (chicken from freezer, pesto & tortellini from fridge)
- Friday - chicken risotto - bumped from last Friday
As usual, we do most of our cooking on the weekends (this weekend is unusual, due to our evening(s) out), & then serve leftovers during the work week. When that fails, we pull in freezer meals or quick options. We serve all of our dinners with salad.
What about you? What are you planning to make this week?