Saturday, January 27, 2018

A gorgeous day

It's brisk & sunny in northern California this morning. I love days like this, and definitely need to carve out time to get outside, as I have a long plane ride tomorrow. I always feel like a slug sitting on a plane, eating & watching movies. There are no good "healthy" options when sitting for that long.

I need to get a bunch of stuff done before tomorrow morning, so here's what's on my to do list for today:


  • Go for a run
  • Deal with our car insurance (an ongoing saga. I'm on my 6th phone call)
  • Go to the grocery store for a free bread offer + parchment paper
  • Go to Costco for our weekly groceries
  • Produce stand
  • Make a menu for M & the kids while I'm gone
  • Dinner - naan pizzas
  • Finish packing
  • Clean the kitchen & bathrooms
  • Vacuum the house
  • Drop off a book at the library
  • Do the laundry
If I get all of that done, I'll be thrilled! :-) What about you? What are you up to this Saturday? And, how is the weather where you are? Will you get a chance to be outside today? I've noticed my energy level is low, and I'm hoping the sun will help. 

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about flights and no healthy options. Doesn't it seem to you there is always a bunch of bread/bread related items served? I just end up not eating at a certain point or just drinking water instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not Saturday anymore but I'm going after some sun today too to combat my blues. We spent the weekend doing kid and dog things, which was good, but we also didn't get any house stuff done so that was less good. Here's looking forward to doing better next weekend.

    ReplyDelete