Other than that, it's a pretty typical Saturday. We're still in the off season for fall/spring soccer, so no soccer games today! Here's what's on the agenda:
- Run 3 miles. I really, really need to do this. At this point, it's a mental block to start running again.
- Make a menu
- And, a corresponding shopping list
- Clean the fridge & microwave
- Find somewhere to store our patio furniture cushions, now that they are all laundered & ready to be put away for the season
- Laundry + sheets
- Clean the kitchen
- Make 4 dozen muffins for the freezer
- Go to Costco, the produce stand, & the grocery store
- Drop off books at the library
If I get all of that done, I'll consider today a success!
Here's what's on the menu for the week.
- Friday - I defrosted a chicken pilaf for the adults. The kids had hot dogs wrapped in crescent rolls
- Saturday - chicken fajita rice + fresh guacamole
- Sunday - turkey + stuffing + cranberry sauce
- Monday - turkey soup + homemade rolls
- Tuesday - leftover chicken fajita rice
- Wednesday - leftover turkey + sides
- Thursday - leftover soup + homemade rolls
- Friday - Most likely, risotto, with any leftover fridge ingredients. If I'm feeling lazy, naan pizzas
What about you? What are you making this weekend & the week ahead?