Here's what's on the agenda for today:
- Work out. I've worked out EVERY day of January so far, and have almost completed a full round of the 21 Day Fix. I can definitely tell a difference in my strength & training.
- Clean the entire house.
- Make a menu plan
- Go to Costco
- And the produce stand
- Check the grocery store for clearance items
- Mail an eBay package
- Photograph some other eBay items. I won't list them until next Friday, to ensure they don't sell while I'm traveling
- Laundry. So, much, laundry.
- Time permitting, I'll make muffins.
And, here's the menu for the week:
Saturday - Trying a new chicken curry recipe
Sunday - M will grill chicken & we'll serve it with potatoes
Monday - Leftover chicken curry
Tuesday - Leftover chicken & potatoes
Wednesday - Chicken baguettte (freezer)
Thursday - Use up the remaining grilled chicken for chicken taocs
Friday - Naan pizzas
What about you? What are you up to this weekend? What are you making this week?