I need to catch up on chores, go grocery shopping, & get a menu together for the week. We have almost nothing in the house, which is an unusual situation for us. Time to get cracking on a menu!
Here's what I'm thinking for the week:
- Tuesday - Spaghetti & meatballs
- Wednesday - Chicken pesto pasta
- Thursday - Tacos
- Friday - Homemade pizza
- Saturday - M & I are going to dinner, so I'll make the boys something quick before we leave.
- Sunday - Asian chicken salad + homemade rolls
And, on the to do list for today:
- Work out! A must do
- Make a Costco list
- Costco & the produce stand
- I'm meeting M for lunch
- Finish unpacking
- Pay bills
- Sort our schedule for the week
- Figure out dates for a work trip M needs to take
- Drop off overdue books at the library (yikes!)
That's it for me. What about you? Are you back to work/school this week? Are you ready for 2018??