- Booked both boys bowling parties - $448. Note that this is unusual for us, & a sort of double party from this year & last year. It is also our gift to them. It's bowling, pizza & cake for 6 kids. Crazy expensive (two parties).
Tuesday - No spend day
Wednesday - No spend day
Thursday - No spend day
Friday - No spend day
- $86.98 - Costco (stocking up on our regular stuff)
- $3.98 - Trader Joes (got a couple of ingredients for a curry recipe)
- $8.93 - Produce stand (standard stuff - cauliflower, radishes, mini cucumbers, & wheat lavosh bread)
- $20 - picked up a modem for my sister. She has been renting for $11/month & plans to have her own to save tons of money. She recently took care of a very nasty chore for me, so this is my gift.
Sunday - No spend day
And, made $56.86 with eBay sales this week. I'll consider five no spend days a huge win!
Total spend for the week = $511.03. I'll take it! What about you? How did you do with your weekly spending?