- Found soccer cleats for Nick for $6 at the Nike outlet. We bought two pair, so he can rotate between games & practices, as they get wet & don't dry out.
- Very limited meals out. Lunch at Costco after we flew in to Portland, and stopped at a local Costco to pick up groceries.
- M & I had an unexpected day without the kids, and shared a burger & each had a beer at a local brewery. After that, we came home & ate leftovers.
- Menu planned for the holidays, including when we are entertaining with the family at our house.
- Brought a few things from home (cilantro). I've made guacamole twice with it.
How about you? Any frugal wins for the week?