Saving on things we buy
- Bought $900 worth of Home Depot gift cards (we have multiple big house projects on the agenda, taking advantage of this time), and earned $180 of grocery store gift cards. I love free groceries!
- I've continued to list & sell things on eBay. I am pausing my listings while we're in Oregon, as we don't have a printer available for postage, and I really don't want to bring all of the supplies + listed items. I'll continue again when we're back.
- Packing lots of snacks & drinks for the road trip
- The kids & M have all had free hair cuts at home
- Dried mint from the garden, and crushed it to use in recipes.
- Used airline credit (from previously cancelled flights) to book a flight for my dad's 70th birthday/family relay in August, assuming it's okay to fly
That's it for us. Any frugal wins to report on your side?