- Friday - I made naan pizza with pesto parsley, made M cauliflower crust pizza, and Nick made the kids pasta
- Saturday - our plans fell apart, so we did takeout Greek food. The restaurant has been very consistently good for 5+ years, but the food was very disappointing this time. I'm wondering if they have a new chef, have adjusted recipes based on availability, etc. It was pricey before, so not worth the price.
- Sunday - tacos (and, salmon for M)
- Monday - I'm planning on some sort of a mahi mahi recipe. I'm thinking of this one
- Tuesday - leftover tacos
- Wednesday - lubia polo (freezer)
- Thursday - pasta & meatballs
- Friday - TBD
That's it for us. What's on your menu for the week?