July is already off to a bang, and I know it will be a crazy month, between finalizing the vacation house sale, a long weekend for myself & M, and flying back to pick up the kids at my parents at the end of the month.
My goal is to be ambitious, but reasonable for the month. ;-) Mostly, I need to get back on track with my fitness!
Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish in July:
- Close on our vacation house. Move funds to mortgage, minus estimated taxes
- Stick to our budget
- Make $300 in side hustle
- Take advantage of alone time with M, with dates & a long weekend together
- Start planning our family holiday trip in December
- Lose 3 lbs
- Run 10 times
- Complete 12 strength workouts
- Meditate 10 times
- Relist all eBay items
- Give away or donate all items put aside for Buy Nothing group
- Stay on top of garden. Try a few new recipes.
- Write, for at least 30 minutes