Saturday, July 3, 2021

July Goals

 July is already off to a bang, and I know it will be a crazy month, between finalizing the vacation house sale, a long weekend for myself & M, and flying back to pick up the kids at my parents at the end of the month. 

My goal is to be ambitious, but reasonable for the month. ;-) Mostly, I need to get back on track with my fitness!

Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish in July:

Financial:

  • Close on our vacation house. Move funds to mortgage, minus estimated taxes
  • Stick to our budget
  • Make $300 in side hustle
Family:
  • Take advantage of alone time with M, with dates & a long weekend together
  • Start planning our family holiday trip in December
Fitness:
  • Lose 3 lbs
  • Run 10 times
  • Complete 12 strength workouts
  • Meditate 10 times
Personal:
  • Relist all eBay items
  • Give away or donate all items put aside for Buy Nothing group
  • Stay on top of garden. Try a few new recipes.
  • Write, for at least 30 minutes

That's it for me. What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in July? Any big goals for the month?


16 comments:

  1. This has nothing to do with this post, but we've just spent the morning talking about trying a resort vacation as a family and Hawaii is one of the leading location choices. Would you be willing to share where you stayed recently? Or any sites you found helpful in finding options? We are clearly using the wrong google terms in our searches :-). Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has nothing to do with this post, but we've just spent the morning talking about trying a resort vacation as a family and Hawaii is one of the leading location choices. Would you be willing to share where you stayed recently? Or any sites you found helpful in finding options? We are clearly using the wrong google terms in our searches :-). Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure - we stayed at the Andaz in Wailea (Maui). We've also stayed at the Marriott Beach Club in Wailea, and the Westin condos on the Ka'anapali side. We used Costco travel to book. I'd suggest starting with prioritizing location cost & then figuring out your best options with that. Let me know if you have other questions. Happy to help!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! We're at the very beginning of the idea and I'm sure I'll have more questions. I don't know why my earlier post went through twice. Erica

      Delete
  3. Wow just stay ahead of the shop and spend time with grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finishing the storage and getting back to weight training for me this month. Have a happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on the weight training! Do you have any specific programs you like to follow?

      Delete
  5. Setting goals keeps us on track and I love yours. I just wish I had a side hustle....thinking of one and hopefully will start that soon.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending you creative & inspiring thoughts for starting a side hustle!

      Delete
  6. These are terrific goals for July. I hope you meet every one of them and more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Belinda! I hope you also have a wonderful month

      Delete
  7. Visit grandchild. Complete trial this month. Get hot water heater installed in two different houses. There is ac tally a list of repairs but most will probably happen in August, although if sooner, that would be great. Close on an investment property. Walk five times a week for 30 minutes or more. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are great goals! Walking five times a week is awesome.

      Delete
  8. I think just getting the house sold is a major accomplishment. I can only do one thing at a time....lol. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is definitely the top priority, but I'm hoping we'll be done by the end of the week. Fingers crossed.

      Delete