Monday, July 26, 2021

Menu Plan Monday

 It's time for another menu plan! I'll be heading to Portland this weekend to pick up the kids, celebrate a birthday & my parents 50th anniversary. M will be dining solo for part of the week. :-) 

  • Friday - we got delicious takeout Greek food. I had a gyro bowl, and we will definitely be back.
  • Saturday - grilled barbecued chicken salad (me), wings & caprese (M)
  • Sunday - steak & coleslaw
  • Monday - grilled chicken salad & caprese
  • Tuesday - steak & zucchini
  • Wednesday - I'll be eating with my sister & BFF, but M will be finishing up the grilled chicken, coleslaw & zucchini
  • Thursday - we're going to a winery, & will bring a picnic
  • Friday -  I'm going to a tapas place. 

That's it from our side. Starting next week, we will be back to feeding the hungry teens, while juggling numerous sports practices & the inevitable return to school. I'm looking forward to it! :-) 

What about you? What's on your menu this week? 

8 comments:

  1. I've got a 3.5 pound pork loin on low in the slow cooker and will use that for sliced meat, mushroom gravy and potatoes one meal, pork fried rice, and pulled pork o bun with tator tots. I'll make a modified lo mein for lunches today and my daughter and I both tomorrow. We do need real groceries, but I'm trying to make sure I don't waste all that great produce from my daughter. She bort roasted sweet potato with her sandwich and yogurt today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum - all of that sounds delicious! I love pork fried rice.

      Delete
  2. I'm goofed up on posts and days so maybe already posted that I'm cooking a large pork loin and will use for several meals. We do need to grocery shop though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having garlic chicken for dinner tonight along with sweet potatoes and broccoli. Your menu sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that sounds great. I miss sweet potatoes (and really, all potatoes), since my husband can't have them.

      Delete
  4. WOw 50 years! That is great. Will there be a celebration?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My parents aren't big on parties (well, let me restate - my dad is, my mom isn't ;-)). We celebrated in Hawaii (part of the reason for the trip, plus a belated 70th for my dad). We're having a small family gathering this weekend - it's the anniversary + my nephew's birthday.

      Delete
  5. Your menu sounds wonderful.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete