It's time for another menu plan! I'll be heading to Portland this weekend to pick up the kids, celebrate a birthday & my parents 50th anniversary. M will be dining solo for part of the week. :-)
- Friday - we got delicious takeout Greek food. I had a gyro bowl, and we will definitely be back.
- Saturday - grilled barbecued chicken salad (me), wings & caprese (M)
- Sunday - steak & coleslaw
- Monday - grilled chicken salad & caprese
- Tuesday - steak & zucchini
- Wednesday - I'll be eating with my sister & BFF, but M will be finishing up the grilled chicken, coleslaw & zucchini
- Thursday - we're going to a winery, & will bring a picnic
- Friday - I'm going to a tapas place.
That's it from our side. Starting next week, we will be back to feeding the hungry teens, while juggling numerous sports practices & the inevitable return to school. I'm looking forward to it! :-)
What about you? What's on your menu this week?