Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Menu Plan Wednesday

 We're off schedule a bit, but here's what we've been up to, and what we're planning for dinner:


  • Monday - We had a late lunch on the road, and skipped dinner, preferring to save time by driving through. I had some trail mix that I'd packed.
  • Tuesday - out to dinner, at one of our favorite restaurants. We hadn't been in 18 months, due to COVID
  • Wednesday - steak & salad
  • Thursday - Salmon (M) & grilled chicken sausage (me) 
  • Friday - potentially, out for Thai food
  • Saturday - salmon, chicken sausages, & caprese salad
  • Sunday - barbecued chicken, with mozzarella/nectarine/basil salad. It's a summer favorite.
What are you eating this week?

11 comments:

  1. Lots of homegrown tomato sandwiches. My neighbor dropped the tomatoes off as well as cucumbers! I eat lunch like I am in elementary school.... Cheese sandwich, chips, and cut radishes or carrots. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all sounds delicious. I have chicken in the crockpot right now. I’m going to try a honey garlic chicken sauce for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that honey garlic sauce sounds delicious. If you like it, please share the recipe!

      Delete
  3. Sounds great! We had the hurricane heading our way over the weekend so I didn't shop, didn't want any extra food in the fridge just in case we lost power. I made a broccoli cheddar quiche Monday, had the leftover yesterday. BLT salads on the menu for tonight and then shopping is in order!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the only one in my family who will eat quiche, but I love it. BLT salads sound fantastic!

      Delete
  4. I have to try that salad, sounds so good and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delicious set of meals - at once nutritious and substantial. No remainders out of the freezer, I am happy to note. Roderick

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the long weekend has messed with everyone's perception of time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always throws me off, but at least it's a short work week? ;-)

      Delete