Covering two weeks, as a I missed a post during my vacation
Week 1 Workouts
- Monday - 90 minute elliptical
- Tuesday - 70 minute elliptical + short walk
- Wednesday - 20 minute treadmill walk + 60 minute spin class
- Thursday - 1 hour walk/run
- Friday - 45 minutes on the elliptical, before I was interrupted by a kid who needed a ride
- Saturday - setting up a birthday party, prepping all of the food, etc. No workout
- Sunday - clean up of the above, helping my mom. No workout.
Week 2 (vacation mode) Workouts
- Monday - 2.5 mile walk + 90 minutes of kayaking
- Tuesday - 90 minutes of walking, split into several chunks
- Wednesday - 50 minute walk + 30 minute evening walk
- Thursday - 45 minute walk
- Friday - 30 minute walk
- Saturday - 40 minute walk
- Sunday - 60 minute Orange Theory class
Eating - my eating was all over the place, but well over my calorie goals while on vacation!
Lowlights - plenty of snacking, and general junky food/treats, while on vacation.
Highlights - still reasonably consistent with workouts.
Focus for the week ahead - getting back on a healthy eating & working out trajectory.
What about you? How are you doing with your workouts, or healthy eating?