Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Workout Roundup

 

Work has been unpleasant. Luckily, I'm back to doing some challenging workouts, which helps to keep me a bit more balanced. However, my eating has been less than great. Too much sugar snacking, to offset the stress. 

Workouts for the week:

  • Monday - 90 minutes of elliptical
  • Tuesday - 1 mile on the treadmill + spin class
  • Wednesday - 20 minutes on the treadmill + spin class + lots of walking meetings
  • Thursday - 60 minutes on the elliptical
  • Friday - Orange Theory
  • Saturday - walked, & helped move soccer goals for an hour or so
  • Sunday - Orange Theory
Eating - too much sugar, when work is stressful.

Lowlights - I need to cut back on the snacking, & not turn to sweets when I'm irritated about work.

Highlights - I got in four hard workouts or the week, which I'm happy with. 

Focus for the week ahead - clean up my eating, reduce stress, & come up with a plan to stay on track while I'm traveling next week. 

What about you? How are you doing with your health? 

3 comments:

  1. I eat lots of salt when I am stressed out. You are doing very well with the workouts. Must get back into those now that we are home once again.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather has not been cooperative for swimming at all this week. I need to be back in the pool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you, I need to stop with the sugar snacks. It's more boredom than anything. And not having a regular workout routine has been tough.

    ReplyDelete