It's taken a while to get over COVID, but I'm feeling like I'm mostly back on track. Here's how the week went.
Workouts for the week
- Monday - 90 minutes on the elliptical
- Tuesday - 80 minutes on the elliptical
- Wednesday - 20 minute walk + 60 minute spin class
- Thursday - 70 minutes of elliptical + short walk
- Friday - 60 minute Orange Theory class
- Saturday - 70 minutes of elliptical
- Sunday - 2 hours of elliptical
Eating - I was certainly more buttoned up than on my vacation, but there is more work to do to eliminate snacking.
Lowlights - my workouts were less varied than usual, for two reasons. 1) my knee is bothering me a bit more and 2) it was an absolutely crazy wild week at work & with kid driving, so I took the easy options where possible.
Highlights - still consistently working out & getting back from COVID, with my first spin & Orange Theory classes.
Focus for the upcoming week - diversify more workouts more, and work on eliminate snacking.
What about you? How was your week?