Saturday, February 4, 2023

February Goals

 It's the shortest month of the year! Let's get going & get a few things done, shall we?

Financial:

  • Stick to our budget
  • Target 5 "hard to use" freezer or pantry items
  • Make $200 in side hustle
  • Save $500 in boys college accounts
  • Save $2,000
Family:
  • Plan one fun activity with the boys
  • Finalize summer plans
  • Help boys with job applications
  • Have two dates with M
  • Pictures for M's family

Fitness/Health

  • Lose 3 lbs
  • Track calories, & average below 1500/day
  • Work out 24 days
  • Sort out my knee injury
Personal 
  • Do something social with friends
  • Invest time in my volunteer roles
  • Practice French with Duolingo
  • Lock in dates for girls trip to France
What about you? Have you set any goals for February?


3 comments:

  1. Yes, I have set some goals for February. Today is my day to relax not think about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to continue with my more realistic New Years goal (well, more realistic than last year goal that I had) of walking an hour a day, four days a week. I also want to continue with my regular goal of not eating any takeout, or in a restaurant, or buying anything at a convenience store except gas. I do allow myself to partake of the grocery store deli. My other goal is to not let people and their ugliness get to me. Just because someone is nasty and having a bad day doesn’t mean I have to have a bad day. I am a work in progress on that one. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goals are mostly projects that I need to do in order to use things up. Your list looks very rounded.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete