Saturday, February 11, 2023

Saturday Happenings

 I'm back to regular workouts, as the MRI determined that it's a cyst behind my knee. While it can be painful, there's nothing structurally wrong with my knee, so I can resume my workouts. WOOHOO! I have really missed the endorphins. I went to a class yesterday, & a class today & enjoyed myself so much.

Nick's team finished the week with two more wins, and it was fun to see their soccer game yesterday afternoon, despite the rain. The final game of the season is on Wednesday, and then he immediately starts tennis.

Here's what else we have going on today:

  • Laundry
  • Make protein balls
  • Help the boys with job applications
  • Work on France travel plans (I'm taking my sister for her 50th, and our BFF is joining)
  • Start doing Dubai planning (our activities when we're there)
  • Get cash
  • Go to the store
  • Wrap Sam's birthday gifts
  • Make the boys Valentine's bags
  • Menu plan
  • Make a Costco list. M usually goes to Costco.
  • I could optimistically put "clean the house" on the list, but let's be honest... I'll put that off until tomorrow regardless
What about you? What are you up to today? 

6 comments:

  1. I'm curious. The cyst behind the knee. Do they have any idea of the cause and is there a cure or do they expect it to resolve on it's own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cyst is typically caused by knee swelling. I have lupus (an autoimmune disease), so that's what likely causes the swelling. It's not a structural problem, so I can continue working out as long as the pain isn't too bad. It usually resolves on its own.

      Delete
  2. Glad you are able to resume your workouts.
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only here for the snacks, for the "big game". ;-)

      Delete
  3. Never heard of having a cyst behind the knee, that's a new one for me. Thankfully it isn't anything more serious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finished up a few things I didn't get done over the week (still looking at another one or two things to carry over).

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete