It's not been a great week for my health & fitness, as I've been having knee problems. I have an MRI next week, and will likely begin PT (depending on what the MRI uncovers) at the end of the month. Getting medical appointments is quite difficult - there are very few providers these days, and long waits!
The lack of intense workouts impacts my mood & stress levels, and also makes it harder for me to maintain my weight. So, I need to find other low intensity ways to capture those same effects, and reduce my calorie intake. It's a work in progress!
Workouts for the week:
- Monday - Orange Theory + a walk
- Tuesday - 80 minutes on the elliptical
- Wednesday - 5 mile hike with a friend
- Thursday - 3 mile walk
- Friday - 1.5 mile walk
- Saturday - one hour elliptical
- Sunday - 80 minutes on the elliptical
- I'm working on tracking my calories regularly, which helps me stay focused.
- Everything else - the knee, my own mood as it relates to being injured, etc.