Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Workout Wednesday

 It's not been a great week for my health & fitness, as I've been having knee problems. I have an MRI next week, and will likely begin PT (depending on what the MRI uncovers) at the end of the month. Getting medical appointments is quite difficult - there are very few providers these days, and long waits!

The lack of intense workouts impacts my mood & stress levels, and also makes it harder for me to maintain my weight. So, I need to find other low intensity ways to capture those same effects, and reduce my calorie intake. It's a work in progress!

Workouts for the week:

  • Monday - Orange Theory + a walk
  • Tuesday - 80 minutes on the elliptical
  • Wednesday - 5 mile hike with a friend
  • Thursday - 3 mile walk
  • Friday - 1.5 mile walk
  • Saturday - one hour elliptical
  • Sunday - 80 minutes on the elliptical
Highlights:
  • I'm working on tracking my calories regularly, which helps me stay focused.
Lowlights:
  • Everything else - the knee, my own mood as it relates to being injured, etc. 
What about you? How are you doing with your health & fitness?

1 comment:

  1. I know you are used to doing more intense workouts, but I think you did fabulous in what you were able to do. You are definitely an inspiration on what you can accomplish exercise wise with a very busy schedule. Kudos to you on that. I know it's hard to be injured but it seems like you are making the best of it.

    ReplyDelete