Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Workout Wednesday

I'm overdue, and haven't been super motivated lately, with my knee challenges. However, I'm now back to harder workouts & enjoying myself! 

Workouts for the week:

  • Monday - 50 minute elliptical workout
  • Tuesday - 60 minute elliptical workout
  • Wednesday - no workout, as I had an early MRI
  • Thursday - 2 mile walk + one hour elliptical
  • Friday - 60 minute Orange Theory workout class
  • Saturday - 60 minute Orange Theory workout class
  • Sunday - 60 minute Orange Theory workout class

Highlights - getting cleared for harder workouts, just in time for ski week!

Lowlights - I've really struggled with snacking (this is an ongoing problem, clearly) & I've tried a variety of approaches, but so far, none have "stuck"

Focus for the week ahead - limiting calories, no after dinner snacking, and being seriously focused to lose a couple of pounds in the next few weeks. This will be especially important while we're skiing, as I tend to drink beer after a day on the slopes.

What about you? How are you doing with your workouts & overall health?

2 comments:

  1. I'm just cheering you on from the sidelines! I am still chugging along at a snail's pace here, still trying to get through this cough and congestion that's preventing me from sleeping every night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to getting back out in the garden, my favorite workout

    ReplyDelete